Commonly Cute Blog

Monday, March 16, 2009

New Site, New Name!

Can you believe it? It only took a second for me to think about changing the store name, look and some products once the name "Commonly Cute" came to mind.

Although I enjoy selling children's play foods (and will continue to do so!) - I decided to shift the focus of the store more towards the adults like me... who are completely young @ heart and love finding the cute and unique collectibles for their home and office.

Starting with my favorite line; Re-Ment. The most adorable miniatures around! I cannot wait to start carrying more of their line. What an exciting time.

Today marks a new start! It's funny, I just noticed that my URLS for (www.thetoybakery.com) renewed a few days ago, so on my 1 year anniversary I renamed and am winging the store out unto a new branch.

I cannot wait to finish up adding the new products and to get the old URL to forward here and let everyone know we are open for business!

Here's to another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
All Rights Reserved, Commonly Cute | Blog Theme by Mod Melon