Commonly Cute Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blythe Obsession...


My girls!
Originally uploaded by sewkawaii
In personal news. I've received 2 new girls in 2 days. A beautiful Heather Sky (left) and a Disco Boogie (right).

I named the Disco Boogie girl "Rhista". But I'm still torn on a name for the Heather Sky girl. My daughter wants me to name her "Cocoa" or "Kiki" - but I'm still not sold on either name yet.

Hubby and I have almost finished our kitchen and it looks great! As soon as it's completed I will share a before and after photo. What a change! Right now we have no countertop and the stove hookup still needs to be installed but it's moving along. As slow and stressful as possible. ;)

In store news, still working on carrying more Blythe related products. The next goal is to get in some CoolCat eyechips. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
All Rights Reserved, Commonly Cute | Blog Theme by Mod Melon