Commonly Cute Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2009

What's up.. or down.. or upside down?


Wee!
Originally uploaded by sewkawaii
With the introduction of the new tshirt line in the Etsy shop, I've really been enjoying myself with these new tees.

The ideas just keep coming.. I've got a piece of paper next to my keyboard that has scribble ideas all over it. So, believe me - more designs are coming! :)

In dolly news, I've put a 21cm Obitsu body on my darling Rhista (Disco Boogie Blythe Doll) and we've been having a lot of fun trying it out! You can see more mischief in my Flickr.

Ohoh! We also added some snazzy new boots to the shop and have lots more in store within the coming month! Including carrying some Brainworm eyechips! (pretty excited about that one!)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute picture!! I have been thinking about an obitsu body for my girl, I'm just too chicken to open her up just yet!

    ReplyDelete

 
All Rights Reserved, Commonly Cute | Blog Theme by Mod Melon