Commonly Cute Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

The Winners!

Our 1st year anniversary raffle was done by random.org's 3rd party draw service. I was SO nervous as I got it all set up and clicked the button!

The results are:
GRAND PRIZE: Polly E. (Flickr: PeelingAlice)
2nd PLACE: Willow R. (Flickr: WillowRowan)
3rd PLACE: Maribel D. (VoodooLady~)

And here is the public record of the drawing:
http://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=582

Don't forget! I've still got 5 (and hey, maybe I'll send more!) little door prizes to pass out. You won't know until they arrive at your door! Hopefully as a little rainy day surprise.

Thank you everyone for your participation in this raffle. Maybe next year I'll be successful enough that I can offer a small prize for every entry. :)

All my best!
~April

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
All Rights Reserved, Commonly Cute | Blog Theme by Mod Melon