Commonly Cute Blog

Monday, June 15, 2009

Blythe Review: Customizer


Happy day!
Originally uploaded by ~aprilxoxo
I recently adopted my Rainy Day Parade girl (now known as "Chevelle") from Sugaroni. After having her for a few weeks, I decided I wanted to give her a few customizations. I've seen Ana aka Sugaroni do some work on her own girls and I figured who better to customize her than her previous owner? So, we sealed the deal and Chevy was sent off to the Sugaroni Spa.

I know Ana didn't intend to customize girls to start with. But I seriously hope it's something she'll continue to do along with her beautifully knitted sweaters and hats and her quality letter pressed Blythe related adoption papers because she is amazing at it.

She kept me up to date during Chevy's entire stay. Letting me know what part of the process she was working on, supplying pictures and getting my input.

I also had her spray matted, which I have never seen in person before and I was nervous. To my delight, it looks very nice in person and photographs wonderfully.

Along with the spray matte, she also changed out her eyechips, painted her eyelids, new eyelashes and new custom pull rings.

I very much recommend the Sugaroni Spa if you are wanting one of your girls customized. She's reasonable and has an eye for keeping the dolls original integrity while giving her personality. So shoot her a message on Flickr and see if she's available for your girl. You won't regret making your girl your own.

The proof is in the pudding! She looks amazing and I couldn't be happier with the results.


Skull Pullcharm by: Embellish Yourself

2 comments:

  1. she looks wonderful and her pull charm is gorgeous but I am biased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be due for a review soon! I want to make this at least a monthly thing :)

    ReplyDelete

 
All Rights Reserved, Commonly Cute | Blog Theme by Mod Melon