Commonly Cute Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

She really IS friendly!


She is so friendly!
Originally uploaded by ~aprilxoxo
I have been on an adoption spree lately with Blythe girls. I am now up to 6! O.O Which has me very surprised! I went from not having any attachment to them to now having trouble thinking about getting rid of any.

Anyhow, this is my latest adopted girl; Abigail Dawn. Takara hit the nail on the head when they named her "Friendly Freckles" ~ It really suits her. I even said out loud that she looks "friendly" when I was opening her.

This doll was the perfect remedy for my redheaded obsession lately. I wanted a redheaded girl so bad. I was seriously considering a V-Smash or Cloud Bowl Nine. I had no thoughts of even getting a Friendly Freckles, but one came up for adoption with an MSR and who could pass them up as a duo?

I'll be adding some pics of my other girls as soon as I find the time.

Speaking of time... I've decided to start trying and making my life more simple to make time for the things I truly enjoy. I'll be clearing out a lot of the non-blythe related stock and liquidating it to focus solely on having a blythe/doll related shop. And one that I don't let run my life. Don't get me wrong, I plan to keep my customer service #1. But I also have to live my life.

With that being said, I am thinking of overhauling this blog when I get more time to be a total Blythe friendly blog.

I was even thinking of adding "Ask a Blythe" where you guys can submit questions and concerns and one of my Blythe girls will answer you. Cute, eh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
All Rights Reserved, Commonly Cute | Blog Theme by Mod Melon